We pride ourselves on our expertise in the field of ECU remapping – all cars, bikes, vans, trucks, tractors and more. Our specialisations are: the performance tuning of engine management systems, improving the efficiency of engines, drivability, BHP power output, torque and fuel economy of all types of petrol and diesel engines.
Our aim is to become the UK‘s most advanced vehicle tuning company. We are doing this by ensuring that our customers’ enhanced driving experience through our installation of a remap, will make a Regal Tuning memorable and reliable service to turn to.
Our core business ideals are:
- Making customer satisfaction a priority
- Maintaining honesty and integrity
- Exceeding expectations
- Achieving high levels of support and quality
What we do
At Regal Tuning, we link to the vehicle’s ECU (Engine Control Unit) with a laptop through the vehicle’s diagnostic socket. It reads the current management file which is sent to our files via email and is then custom optimised for the client’s vehicle. The remapping process usually takes less than an hour to complete.
Joining Regal Tuning
With us, you can start out on your own, or add to your existing business. Due to high demand, we are always on the lookout for new agents to join our network.
As a Regal Tuning agent, you will only have to perform a few simple steps to tune or remap a customer’s vehicle. We do the delicate work to optimise the file, which improves the engine’s power, torque and fuel economy.
What a Regal Tuning dealer does
- Using our tools, you read the original settings from the customer‘s car
- You send the settings file to us via the internet
- We tune the file
- We send the modified file back to you
- You simply upload the new settings to the car
The Regal Tuning package
When you join us, you receive:
- The latest tuning technology
- A brand new laptop ready to send modified files to us
- A complete training package for reading and writing ECUs, if needed
- Phone or email support when you need it
- Examples of advertising you can use – business cards, flyers, etc.
- Links from our website to yours
- Customers in your area are passed directly to you when they enquire by phone or online
- Constant updates on new software or new vehicles allowing you to tune / remap the very latest vehicles
- One year of free updates
- Access to our online forum
Why join us as a dealer?
When you become one of our dealers, you enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Local custom
- Full training and support
- The potential for strong profits
- No franchise fees
- No dealer set up fees